- Please ensure that you heed all signs
- Socks must be worn when wearing hire skates.
- Skate within your own ability
- NO FOOD or DRINKS to be taken on to the skating rink.
- No cameras, phones or photography on the rink
- Please also note, We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- No spectators are allowed on the skating rink. Please use the viewing areas provided
- Please skate in an anti-clockwise direction, unless otherwise instructed by the skate marshals
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, or anyone under the influence, will not be permitted on the premises.
- Please listen to the skate marshals, they are there for your safety!
- All patrons must report any injuries to the management, regardless of the severity.
- If you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition or injury that may be aggravated by exercise, please do not skate.
- While skating; no pushing, fast skating, playing tag, or suddenly stopping at any time on the skate floor is permitted, as these actions will jeopardize the safety of other skaters.
- NO horseplay or disruptive behaviour
- No profanity. Repetitive profanity and foul or abusive language will lead to suspension from the building.
- No in-and-out privileges or loitering on the property.
- No one is allowed behind the skate desk or in the DJ area.
- No skates are to be worn in the toilets. Get your shoes from the skate desk and put them back on. You may retrieve your skates afterwards.
- No standing still on the skating floor. Do not climb over the wall or chairs. No sitting on tables.
- No chewing gum allowed
- No smoking in the building.
- No skates/rollerblades to be worn entering or leaving the building.
- No carrying of children whilst on skates at any time!!
Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time. If you are asked to leave, no refunds will be given
RollerJam highly recommends the use of personal protective equipment during skating activity. Wristguards and helmets are available to hire at a small charge at the skate hire desk. Wearing protective equipment will greatly reduce the chance of injury due to a fall / collision. RollerJam accepts no responsibility for injury caused by a fall / collision which would have otherwise not occurred if protective equipment had been worn.
Persons using their own skates and equipment are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of such, and RollerJam cannot be held responsible for any accidents, damage or injury caused by such skates and equipment to yourself or a third party. RollerJam reserve the right of admission and to remove persons from the venue for any reason including behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of RollerJam representatives staffing the Event.
People skating at this venue do so entirely at their own risk and RollerJam can not be held responsible for any accidents caused by in house structures, objects, or by the actions of other skaters. RollerJam are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to yourself or third party, your property or clothing.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
We highly recommend that you do not take part in skating activity if you suffer from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, brittle bones, joint injuries or any other condition that could be aggravated by this activity.